Sunday, January 16, 2011

Naked Ladies

dear Sappho,

An old friend from my youth recently started sending what she calls 'sex emails' which are like a newsletter of naked young women in all their glory. I have always respected this woman and these emails do not diminish my feelings for her but I am puzzled as how to respond and or what to do with the photos.

I do not want to insult or judge her harshly but I am a little embarrassed by the photos. I haven’t shown them to my lover nor do I intend to. Nor are they that enticing, personally I think an ordinary photo of the friend who sent them is more of a turn on than a dozen or two of the naked ones. I don’t want to distance my friend who shared them, but what am I going to do with them?

1 comment:

  1. Dear Embarrassed Recipient
    Send them to me, now. Before I can give a well-informed answer I must examine the photos themselves. I am sure that you have nothing to be guilty about. The graces themselves danced naked. Enjoy your liberal generous friendship and forward me the emails now before you forget.
    Helpfully yours,
    Sappho

    ReplyDelete